Comment on page
- Fixed an issue where it would error if a list was synced with no people
- Improved the sync when doing only updated data
- Fixed where headcounts was not syncing custom count types.
- Fixed where group tags would return an error if no tags were present.
- Improved the donations tab by adding the
Designation IDs. This allows for granular filters of each transaction. Prior it relied on multiple values for
- Fixed where if it failed during a sync it would get stuck actively syncing
- Added more granularity to the sidebar sync UI alerts
- 403 Errors were not handled and caused the sync to stop mid sync
- Lists were not synced properly on document setup
- Fixed the check interval to now clear the interval if the sync fails
- Added a blank line to empty sheets to prevent styles from bleeding down and out of bounds errors.
- Drastically improved the sync process. On average a sync takes 40% less time!
- Optimized each module to better use the existing data.
- Improved logging on the user side.
- Removed the Services / Calendar options when logging into PCO
- Updated the List Data tab to only include the People IDs and List IDs. This is to improve Sheet storage.
- Improved the PCO List function to only call the lists that have been selected.
- Added UI notifications for more prominent user notifications.
- Adjusted the sync time to 3am to account for PCOs update at 2am.
- Group summary connector released! This pulls general group information, alongside tabs as headers.
- Future releases will include a connector for attendance and membership.
- Added age as
-1if no birthday is configured.
Age Rangein Google Data Studio as
Not Assignedif no birthday.
- Added an additional check-in connector that pulls information about unique check-ins and not just headcounts.
- List Data
- Built a list data Google Data Studio connector that pulls data from the List Data tab into Google Sheets. This allows for summary data without having to sync list people data.
- Bug Fixes:
- Event IDs were not returned for Headcounts.
- List IDs were not pulled into Google Data Studio, returned this.
- List People synced all people, regardless of checked groups. Resolved the function of managing this.
- Sidebar enhancements to include a contact email and virtual tip jar.
- Improved the OAuth landing page to be more dynamic
- Created UI errors if attempting to sync from the sidebar and it fails.
- Reworked the Setup flow to no longer require list sync, but rather a Setup Document function to run this process. This was to fix bugs in the Trigger.
- Created an update script that runs when you open the sidebar. This will notify you if anything has been updated.
- Google Data Studio
- Removed any user properties from Google Data Studio
- Bug Fixes:
- Triggers were created under the HEAD deployment during the OAuth process. Moved this to the Setup Document
- Added a Date column on Donations that takes the recievedAt date and converts it to the local timezone.
- Modified the default Event Time Name to use the time start if the event time is not named.
- Google Data Studio
- Enabled users to input a default Sheet ID
- Created a verification to ensure the user has access to that sheet before continuing.
- Updated the sheet names to be more user-centric.
- Added the ability to sync specific modules in the menu bar.
- Initial Beta Release of Metrics for Ministry
- If you are signed into multiple Google accounts you may have to use Incognito mode for the PCO sign-in to work. This is an issue within Google currently.
- If the user does not have access to the Spreadsheet it will allow them to continue the setup and throw an error when they attempt to fetch the spreadsheet Data.