Comment on page
No personal information is stored about your donors within Google Sheets. This is by design to keep everything as anonymous as possible when viewing and sharing data.
You are required to be a Giving Admin for this connector to work.
The PCO Giving connector supports downloading your donations in a transaction list. If your donors give to more than one fund in a transaction you'll see this broken into separate lines.
- Viewing your giving by month or week
- Calculating the total fees
- Combining this data with People data to understand giving based on a profile field.
- Giving based on age
- Giving based on campus
- Giving based on a list parameter.
- You can create a list in PCO and use that as a parameter to filter gifts.
Currently, labels are downloaded in a list into the label field on Google. If you're looking to filter based on a label with GDS we suggest adding a parameter to filter the data. Find more information on parameters in the GDS guide.