Comment on page
The PCO People connector supports three data types people, lists, and list data.
The People Connector builds our baseline for our data within this integration. This allows you to filter data based on the unique People data. This unique people data combined with other modules can generate some interesting insights for your church! Ex: Age ranges of people who are giving to your church.
No personal information is stored about your people within Google Sheets. This is by design to keep everything as anonymous as possible when viewing and sharing data.
This connector is required and automatically configured when you sign in.
There is no additional setup for this connector, it works once you've signed into PCO. The moment you click 'Sync Now' it'll begin to populate data. This can take some time based on the number of people in your database.
- Basic metrics - You can generate basic metrics on your people within People like:
- # of each gender
- # of each in each campus
- Age breakdown of each campus.
- Combined Metrics - Combining people data with other modules that you have enabled
- Breakdown of donors by age
- Giving by membership status
List Data is found in two tabs:
- List Data
- This tab is where the people information will be downloaded once you choose to sync a list.
- This data only lists a person ID and a list ID. This allows you to link the people / data together in Google Data Studio.
- This tab is where the list information is found. Each list within PCO will display here allowing you to configure it.
- 2.Once you're logged in click the Sync Lists button in Settings.
- This will automatically download the lists that are available within Planning Center.
- 3.If you want to configure specific lists open the tab labeled Lists
- 4.Check each box under Sync This List. This will prompt with a warning you can click Don't show again for 5 minutes.
- 5.Click the Back button and then click Update Sheets
- Custom profile fields
- If you want to return a specific amount of people who have a custom profile field you can do this within Lists on PCO, then sync that list here.
- People in a Workflow
- If you have a new here or other processes create a list within PCO People and return that list here. This way you can generate metrics around where people are in your membership pipeline.
Currently, custom profile fields are not supported right out of the box. However, you can easily track this information by creating a list within PCO for anyone who has that field and syncing that to this integration. Once you've done that, you'll be able to see everyone who has that profile field.
This will be primarily for people looking to drive deeper insights into their congregation. You can generate a list of specific people, and use that to filter your data on Google Data Studio. You wouldn't want to sync every list this way as it can add a large amount of data.
List Tab - Where you can select lists.
Person Tab - This is where your standard people information will be located.
List Person Tab - When you select a list and sync the profile will appear here.